Change URL for Course directory buttons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change URL for Course directory buttons

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi: I have a course directory set as a home page temprarily @ https://inteli-iuris.flywheelsites.com, however we don't want the button under each course to be redirected straight to the cart, but rather to take them to the course layout itself first, same as the image from the course does. I can't edit this via Elementor Course Directory module. Any advise to change this urls for the buttons? Thanks
    Diego
    Participant
    Elementor I was able to find the editable at VibeBP > Course Card. However, within the elementor module "Course button", there is no such control to customize where the card will be pointing. Is there any way to make it point to the course card instead of redirecting to the cart with the product?
    Veronica
    hi means you want to change this course button redirection to the single course page? without checkout and cart page? please confirm
    Diego
    Participant
    Something like that. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. What we need is for course button from course card in the directory to redirect to the single course page, but then, in the single course page, the "take this course" button does redirect to the cart page with the item added (as it is now). That's why I was wondering if there is no control for the course button behavior to change the link it takes to. Summary: from course card to build directory > single course page. from single course page > shopping cart and checkout. Thanks a lot, Veronica.
    Veronica
    yes this is possible i need to check the code and then provide here please ping me tomorrow for the same
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi Veronica: Thanks for the help. Pinging you for the code you told me.
    Veronica
    hi yes right checking will share within 1 hour
    Veronica
    hi add this is wplms-customizer.php
    add_filter('wplms_take_course_button_html','course_button_redirect',1660,2);

function course_button_redirect($html,$course_id){
        if(!is_singular('course')){
            $extra =' ';    
            $page = get_permalink($course_id);
            return '<a href="'.$page.'" class="course_button full button">'.apply_filters('wplms_take_this_course_button_label',__('TAKE THIS COURSE','vibe'),$course_id).apply_filters('wplms_course_button_extra',$extra,$course_id).'</a>'; 

}
        return $html;
    }

Diego
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ooh dear please remove the code from custom CSS section add this in wp-admin>>plugins>>plugins editor select wplms-customizer plugin and in wplms-customizer.php add the above code and then check
    Diego
    Participant
    Ohhh! My bad, Veronica. Thought you were talking about theme customizer. I didn't even know of the wplms customizer plugin, found it, installed it and it works fine. Thanks a lot for your patience on this matter. You can close the thread now.
    Veronica
    Hey, We aim to improve the usability of our customer’s web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution. If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 Thanks & Regards
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Change URL for Course directory buttons’ is closed to new replies.