Changes made in Units in front end are not saved

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Changes made in Units in front end are not saved

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, We face problem of changes made to front end are not saved. Thus we can not activate front end for editing. Will appreciate help asap. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share more information with some screenshots ? Please also check js errors in your site on front end page and share screenshot of it . . refer : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors Please also try deactivating third party plugins.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Please find attached the screenshot on errors. The php addition didn't work. Any changes made on pages are not saved.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    The hosting company checked from their side and there are no hosting issues. They've told that the front end plugin is not working properly. Could you pls resolve the issue asap? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version. Please share admin credentials and site url to check this . Can you please also share your server php error log also ? PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello Alex, The URL is http://www.idmap.co.il/en/ admin: idmap password: <span style="color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">rmnc2PBRgt9F</span> The error logs screenshot is attached. Thanks in advance, Marina  
    arturogr
    Spectator
    I wish to follow this thread because I have the same problem. Whenever I want to create a course using front end the system fails and the buttons stop working, so I can't save what I have done/edited. I shared my access credentials in my own post Please, consider that not using front end isn't a solution, because that is the main cause the final client wanted this theme Thank you in advance
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, Any respond on the issue?
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, May be that one would be of help: The front end plugin of WPLMS tries to create XSS cross-site scripting in POST body and is blocked by WordFence plugin Firewall. See the screenshot attached.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @Marinazel, i checked your iste and found all to be working fine as of now. Please check video in private reply . The issue may appear due too much load on server and it is not able to process the requests .I am drove to this conclusion be'coz i found that the ajax calls for saving and opening the unit content in front end editor was taking much time than expected .Seems like server is performing slow in processing the requests . Please contact your webhost to increase the php configuration . Max execution time . Post max size . Php memory limit .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @arturogr, Already repliaed to your other topic :  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/many-issues/
    Marinazel
    Participant
    It seems that the issue is solved now. Thank you very much Alex!  
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes made in Units in front end are not saved’ is closed to new replies.