Changing default settings for created course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Changing default settings for created course

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I do not know how is support working with open questions when support is over, so please do not write me in private to be able to see your answer if my support will over after 4 days...
    Diana
    Participant
    Quiz duration parameter : Minutes ----> No filter hook found in Frontend only possible in backend settings as mentioned in the above code Auto evaluate result : Show ----> No filter hook found in Frontend only possible in backend settings as mentioned in the above code Post quiz message: “CONGRATULATIONS!” ---> There is a setting in Frontend as well as in Backend to add Post Quiz Message. In case, you are creating quiz, and you forgot to add the message in quizzes. So using the code shared below you can show this same message after every quiz completion as a post quiz message

add_action('wplms_after_quiz_message','remove_default_quiz_message');
    function remove_default_quiz_message(){
      echo "Heyyyyyyyyaaa this is a post quiz message";
    }

http://prntscr.com/xgtofm This is the final solution. And I tried whatever I can to make this work When Your support will be expired either you can ask queries on facebook or on emails
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing default settings for created course’ is closed to new replies.