Changing template JUPITER to WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Changing template JUPITER to WPLMS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Good afternoon, my question is the following, on my website I was previously using the Jupiter template but because I want to implement your Wplms template to create courses, when I install and review the design, the whole page becomes code and is I damage the design I was wearing, how could I do to maintain the design and start creating the courses with Wplms?
    logan
    Hello, please share admin credentials in a private reply and also screenshots how does this appear before and after.
    when you install the wplms it will change the layout. you have to create the homepage again. if you are using page builder we can take the export then make it your homepage.
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, yes, that's the problem. they have created their shortcode which will work only when the Jupiter theme is activated but not with wplms.we have our own shortcodes and builder. you can easily convert this in the wplms theme. these are just pages easy to edit, not a big deal. you can do it by your self or you can hire a freelancer for this whole will convert your pages into wplms. this will take some time but feasible to execute.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing template JUPITER to WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.