Chat Addon Problem

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Chat Addon Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    hrisafis
    Participant
    Hello I have installed and configured the addon But when I try to access in from my Safari the page keeps loading and I get these errors in my console. [Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: AudioContext (anonymous function) (hwcp:929) i (jquery.js:2:27368) fireWith (jquery.js:2:28123) ready (jquery.js:2:29926) J (jquery.js:2:30282) [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (service-worker.js, line 0) [Error] Error during service worker registration: – TypeError: Script load failed TypeError: Script load failed (anonymous function) (wplms_chat.js:1:1392065) promiseReactionJob  
    Scott Lang
    Please share your admin credential in private reply.
    hrisafis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hrisafis
    Participant
    Any updates Scott?
    Scott Lang
    checking site..
    hrisafis
    Participant
    Did you find a solution?
    hrisafis
    Participant
    Hello Scott, did you manage to solve the issue?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes we are getting issue in safari browser we will fix this issue in next update along with some minor issues which users facing.
    hrisafis
    Participant
    You have a date?
    Scott Lang
    We have not yet fixed date currently we are working on something else. But As soon as possible we will fix the issue for chat.
    hrisafis
    Participant
    Hello Scott, any news on the fix for the plugin? If this takes a lot of time and since this will be a feature for v4 maybe it would be better if I asked for a refund. Please let me know.
    Scott Lang
    Yes chat can be also be a addon in wplms v4. But the current version we are going to fix the chat and improve the other things .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Chat Addon Problem’ is closed to new replies.