Check Student Completion of Quizzes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Check Student Completion of Quizzes

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    I've had a student notify me that she completed a quiz attached to a course. However, I have received no notification (from my website) of her completion and cannot see her name or results in the LMS -> Statistics -> Student page in the backend. Is it possible to receive a notification when a student has completed a quiz? And where else can I find evidence of their quiz completion? Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this you can enable the touch point for quiz submission, go to wp-admin->lms->settings->touch points->quiz submitted by user, and enable the touch point accordingly.  
    Thank you. I've now done that. Are you able to answer my other question: where else can I find evidence of a student's completion of a quiz and the result they achieved? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies I forgot to answer your other question. You can find the activity of the student in course activity section. Whenever the student submits the quiz an activity is recorded and shown in activities. You can also go to course admin area ->submissions->quiz submissions, if the quiz is manually evaluated then you can find the quiz in pending evaluations and if the quiz is auto evaluated then you can find it in already evaluated.
    Thanks. When I click on the Admin link in the menu on the course "home page" I get a blank screen. I am logged in as an administrator, not the course instructor. I would assume as administrator I should be able to see this information. Why would I be getting a blank screen? Is there anywhere in the 'backend' of the site where I can find the information I'm looking for?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes the admin is able to see all this information, it seems to be a permalinks issue. So please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks, and re-save the permalinks. Let me know if this helps.
    Thanks. I have done this and the information is now showing. What is weird though is via the admin -> submissions -> quiz submissions path, it shows 0 quiz submissions and has the message: No Quiz Found! Yet, when I click on the Activity tab for the course, it shows me that a student completed the quiz and received 10 out of 10 for it. Why does one way recognise a quiz was completed, and not the other? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The activity shows that the quiz was completed and the user has obtained 10 out of 10 marks i.e. the quiz has been evaluated (it might be autoevaluated quiz). So to see already evaluated quiz you need to check the evaluation complete, refer: http://prntscr.com/cqtooe And if the quiz is set for manual evaluation then you need to see the pending evaluation quiz and evaluate the quiz for the users.
    Unfortunately your screen shot does not seem to match what I see via the admin section of the course (in the front-end of the website). I only see submissions - quiz submissions. No drop-down appears to select between pending and already evaluated. I'd attach a screen shot, but it does not let me attach an image (only one that is online)... Thanks.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You are not seeing any dropdown, this suggests that your theme and plugins are not updated to latest versions. Please update your theme and all  the plugins to latest versions.
    All themes and plugins are up to date (and always have been throughout my problem).
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the course page url and the admin credentials to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out that there is no quiz in the course. First add the quiz in the course then only these options will appear. Simply add the quiz in the course and then take the quiz.
    If you check under the Activity tab in this course you will see that someone did in fact complete a quiz (well, I can definitely see it via my screen and I also see that the Governance 101 workshop quiz is in fact linked to this course in the backend - via LMS -> All Quizzes). From what I can tell a quiz gets added to a course via All Quizzes. I'm not sure how or why you would be seeing something different.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Check Student Completion of Quizzes’ is closed to new replies.