Child One Page (course) does not work with WPLMS 2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Child One Page (course) does not work with WPLMS 2.0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    I've tried everything, 10 different install combinations, 2 different servers (media temple and dreamhost) and I unable to make this child theme to work properly. Since it's bundled with the WPLMS 2.0 version, it really should work. Do you have an ETA on this matter?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're checking this issue. Thanks for reporting. Added to the issue log. https://trello.com/c/VuGY0Rpf
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Thanks!
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    The the new WPLMS 2.01 there is a problema instaling Revolution Slider. Man, WPLMS looks great, but I unable to put into use due to so many bugs. That's really dissapointed, never saw that before :(
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Slider Revolution is installed but the recommended plugins ask me to install revolution slider, what is happening?
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    I Give up, just tried the modern skin and does not work either :(
    sandy
    Please refer this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-upgrade-to-wplms-2-0/   Revolution slider notification issue would be resolved in update releasing tomorrow or day after tomorrow.  
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    I'll use another solution for now. I really don't have the time to spend on a tentative, but I"ll keep following future updates so maybe I can use on another project. I don't need to say that I'm really dissapointed with the amount of bugs reported, that's really far from average. The idea is really great, so I hope you can put all this together in a solid product future.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The revolution slider issue is fixed, please check.
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    I'll use WPLMS on my next project. Due to the insane amount of bugs I had to change to another solution. Hope everything is ok. In a near future I'll try again.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    OK
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Child One Page (course) does not work with WPLMS 2.0’ is closed to new replies.