Cleaning up the data

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Cleaning up the data

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    While testing the site we have created a number of courses and have a lot of entries in commissions and payouts too. I have deleted the courses and units but how can we clean up the commissions and payout data without causing any data integrity issues. Thanks for your help Regards
    Diana
    Participant
    You can change the future commissions of instructor by changing the percentage you set in wp-admin -> lms > settings -> commission -> set commissions and it will not affect the previous commissions of instructors
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    No, I don't think I was clear there. I understand about changing the commission. I want to clean up the entire data before putting the site live. So I want to remove all commission and payout data. Do I need to edit the database for that. If yes, which ones.
    Diana
    Participant
    All the commission's data, we are saving in Options Table with this option_name instructor_commissions
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    We have cleared the options table but Commissions data is not cleared. Can you check please https://snipboard.io/cNyPFH.jpg
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant

Diana
    Participant
    Okay, the credentials are working. Let me check and I will reply you then In any case, if I forgot to post here. Make sure to ping me tomorrow as a reminder :)
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Please let me know your update
    Diana
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Diana Thanks for the information. Is it safe to delete all that data without any impact on any other functioning of the site. We just want all commission data to get erased and then start from fresh. Regards Mona  
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Diana Thanks for your help so far. We deleted the information you suggested but the commissions data is still showing Please see here: https://snipboard.io/9Gwgol.jpg This issue is delaying our live date by over week now, so kindly test and confirm with your developers to check what needs to be deleted to remove the old data and clean the commissions. Regards    
    Diana
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Diana I followed this advice but VET ART still has the commissions data as my earlier screenshot. We are really late with the launch now so please could you look into this urgently and provide us the correct solution to remove commissions data without having any other consequences. Regards
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Cleaning up the data’ is closed to new replies.