Clicking on "Check Results" in Quiz get a black screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Clicking on "Check Results" in Quiz get a black screen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Hi,   After finishing the course/quiz when user click on "Check Results" , they get a dark gray semi-transparent pop up but get stuck there. See the below screen.  Can you please assist?   https://prnt.sc/s9632k   Thanks Vik
    Diana
    Participant
    @vikrant003, Popup is stuck because of some error. Try deactivating your third-party plugins because it is an issue I encountered a lot when a third-party plugin conflicts
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Diana,   Just to confirm, I did a fresh build from scratch and that issue exist even there. No external plugins installed. Can you please look into?   I see other in forum also moaning about this but no solution so far. Could you please look into? Regards Vik
    Diana
    Participant
    @vikrant003 Okay, I will check then. Please do share your course URL on which I can replicate the issue with admin credentials in a private reply here
    vikrant003
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Hi,   Did you manage to look into it?   Regards Vik
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we checked it and found that on your server php is not able to identify the $_GET parameter . Please try deactivating all your third party plugins and also contact your webhost why the $_GET is not working
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Alex,   I tested the $_GET function on the web and it works.  Have a look on the video of a small code I tested. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYhIbMgWu8 I have access to the backend so if you think anything is missing and needs to be done, please feel free to recommend and I will do the necessary.   Vik
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Did you manage to look into the above? I have already tested on a fresh installation with all external plugins disabled..I would appreciate a resolution.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to check this .
    vikrant003
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked and as you can see that the $_GET is not working inside the plugin files that we are using for the results and showing error messages . Please check this screenshot  : http://prntscr.com/shbu6l We are not getting any value using the $_GET inside the php files of plugins and themes. The error message is shown when user is not logged in and try to take the course which is working in our case but not in yours .
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Alex,   Any pointer how we can fix it? As I am managing the server myself, I can implement the recommendation but need to understand the details.   Regards Vik    
    vikrant003
    Participant
    Hi Alex, You mentioned the error appears when user is not logged in and try to take the test. Have a look on the screenshot. The error is coming up when I submit the test. See also the user's logon status on top right corner which shows user is logged in. https://prnt.sc/s9632k The problem is happening when I click Check Result after completing the test (of course with logged in user). Alos, I tried to rebuild the site but even on a fresh installation the problem happens. Please advise.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I know where the problem is appearing . There is something that is marking the $_GET to unset or making it blank.This could be some server parameter or in php files . Since the $_GET is working outside working it seems like there is some third party plugin or code causing this issue . You can opt to show quiz results right there by enabling "show results after submissions" in quiz settings for the time being you resolve this server issue .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking on "Check Results" in Quiz get a black screen’ is closed to new replies.