Clicking on "Next Module" leads to INCORRECT COURSE VALUE. CONTACT ADMIN

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Clicking on "Next Module" leads to INCORRECT COURSE VALUE. CONTACT ADMIN

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    axiadev
    Participant
    Hi im trying to move my website to a new server and im getting trouble with courses.when they click on "Next Module" they get a blank page with an error message saying "INCORRECT COURSE VALUE. CONTACT ADMIN". Everything is updated with latest version and i have tried solution (i have added the below in to function.php) but didn't work. add_action('wplms_after_start_course',function(){ if(!empty($_POST['course_id'])){ echo ' https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-cookie/1.4.1/jquery.cookie.min.js jQuery.cookie("course", '.$_POST['course_id'].', { expires: 1 }); '; } }); Can you please advise
    logan
    Hello, please share your page url and credentials of the wp-admin access in a private reply. i will check the issue.
    axiadev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok that is quite strange error , we have fixed it just recently .We have the code in place for this but still its not working in your case. Can you please share your admin credentials as well as you valid ftp credentials in private reply  to debug the issue in your site  ?
    axiadev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    axiadev
    Participant
    Hello, Can we please get an update on this issue as it's affecting all of our courses. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we looked into it and found that you are overwriting the course stats (start.php) page template with child theme . this is where the issue is appearing from . This template has been updated . So please copy the : start.php file   and   templates/course/start folder into your child theme to update it .   NOTE : PLEASE DO TAKE FULL BACKUP BEFORE YOU PROCEED >
    axiadev
    Participant
    thank you for you time, it works
    logan

Dear Friend,

Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! 🙂

Please write your review. I would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking on "Next Module" leads to INCORRECT COURSE VALUE. CONTACT ADMIN’ is closed to new replies.