Co-Author for Certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Co-Author for Certificates

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hello, I can't find option to add another instructor for Certificates and Badges, Kindly guide me how can i add another author to certificates and badges Thanks
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    logan
    hello, Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  Or in Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel: function multiple_instructors_certificate($atts,$content=null) { $cid = intval($_GET['c']); if(!empty($cid)){ $author = get_post_field('post_author',$cid); return bp_course_instructor(array('instructor_id'=> $author)); } else{ return '[multi_course_instructor]'; } } add_shortcode('multi_course_instructor', 'multiple_instructors_certificate'); use this shortcode in the certificate: [multi_course_instructor]
    IBSP
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, yes it will print all names in the certificate. like there is 3 instructor for course 1 then it will print: instructor 1, instructor 2, instructor 3
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hello, I want other instructors to use my certificates in their courses, refer: https://prnt.sc/qe1fs7 If an unknown instructor doesn't have created certificate and he wants to use our defined/created certificates,
    Steve
    Hey , If you want to hide the selection of certificate option from the front end for instructors, and add a default certificate template for all courses then use our wplms course custom nav plugin. You can download the wplms course custom nav plugin from here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Please, this is not what I want, I want to give access to all instructors to search and add my certificate, Means that instructor can search any certificate and embed it in his/her course, I want to give access to my certificates to all instructors so that they can add my certificate to their courses, (Just to certificates) Thanks
    logan
    Hello, in that case, please create one template and then the instructor must have to select that template. what's the issue in it.?? the instructor could see their certificates only or you want to force them to use yours only.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    I want to force them to use mine certificates, Certificates which I've created, Note: Just certificate, not units or course Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :       add_filter('wplms_frontend_cpt_query','wplms_instructor_privacy_filter_custom',9999); add_filter('wplms_backend_cpt_query','wplms_instructor_privacy_filter_custom'); function wplms_instructor_privacy_filter_custom($args=array()){     if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){         $current_user = wp_get_current_user();         if($args['post_type'] =='certificate'){           $all_admins = array();           $args1 = array(               'role' => 'administrator', // admin               'number' => 999,                'orderby' => 'post_count',                'order' => 'DESC'            );           $admin_query = new WP_User_Query( $args1 );             if ( isset($admin_query) && !empty( $admin_query->results ) ) {               foreach ( $admin_query->results as $user ) {                   $all_admins[]=$user->ID;               }           }           if(!empty($all_admins)){             $all_admins=implode(',', $all_admins);             $args['author'] = $current_user->ID.','.$all_admins;           }else{             $args['author'] = $current_user->ID;           }                    }else{           $args['author'] = $current_user->ID;         }              }     return $args; }  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Co-Author for Certificates’ is closed to new replies.