CoAuthor Plus Integration – Questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting CoAuthor Plus Integration – Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    miguelprado2
    Spectator
    Hello I would like to know how to solve the problems below: 1 - In frontend, the second instructor not edit, but in wp-admin yes. I would like not enable edit also in wp-admin. 2 - I would like to enable the second instructor to view units and questions in Curriculum. Thanks, Miguel
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    WP Coauthors is a plugin created by WordPress.org for managing multiple authors per post/page/custom post type (course,quiz,unit etc) 1. In WP Admin , the second instructor can edit the Course description and course settings, course curriculum, this is controlled by WP Coauthors not by WPLMS. So this is a limitation as of now. 2. Thanks for pointing this out. We can add this request in the coming 1.9.9 update.
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe-Team, I installed the two plugins to use co authors. Works great but when I use the Buddypress course search widget, I get only the courses with more than one author. Do you know this problem and do you have a fix for it?   Jo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the buddypress filter widget in case of instructor filter  will filter the courses in which that instructor is the first author who actually created the course .. refer : http://prntscr.com/9erke5 
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi ALex, sure, but the courses with only one instructor are not shown in the search results as I expected. For example: Instructore Smith has 5 courses. One course together with another instructor but he is the main instructor. When I search (Dropdown in Course search widget) for all courses  with Mr. Smith I only get the course he has with the other instructor. When I use the course filter widget all works fine and I get all courses with Mr. Smith. Have a look at: http://wp12307635.server-he.de/bsk2016/seminare/ Filter for "Albrecht Wandel" He has 6 courses, 2 together with other instructors.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the co-author plus plugin creates a taxonomy for the other authors and one author remains the main author of the post . SO it seems the " Albrecht Wandel " is not the main author of the course in this case  . Please try deleting the other authors so that only one left in authors and then update the course then again assign the additional authors to the course and then check for this course is filtering properly or not .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘CoAuthor Plus Integration – Questions’ is closed to new replies.