Commissions and Payments not showing on Instructor login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Commissions and Payments not showing on Instructor login

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Login as tutor. Although there is commission and payout to be shown, the page shows blank from Commission menu
    logan

Hello,

just do not set any commissions in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> commissions .

set commission to be 50 for all instructors

also set default 50 in wp-admin ->wplms -> course manager -> commission.

ART-Providers
    Participant
    I had variable commissions set at wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> commissions Default was set to 20 from WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Commission.  
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Diana The commission and payment does not load anything. So why is that? I was expecting some help to resolve. What information did you need from me?
    Diana
    Participant
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks Diana. That was very helpful. Would not have guessed. The commissions & payouts do show up now but there's an error on page. Is there anything else that needs to be done? Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input at wplms_commissions.js?ver=3.9.8.4:5 DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://www.art-providers.com/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/js/main.86277a84.chunk.js.map
    Diana
    Participant
    @ART-Providers, In the console?? Can you please share a screenshot?
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Yes it was a console error but we managed to fix that by disabling and reanabling the plug. Thanks. This issue can be closed now
    Diana
    Participant
    @ART-Providers, Okay, That's Great...!!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Commissions and Payments not showing on Instructor login’ is closed to new replies.