commissions and payouts module II

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues commissions and payouts module II

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    About my closed topic commissions and payouts module, I tried writing with the two diferents lines in .htaccess and I get a error 500 in my web. I clean again my htaccess to work on my webpage. This is the code I have; #This Apache config file was created by Duplicator Installer on 2020-05-03 10:34:13. #The original can be found in archived file with the name .htaccess__[HASH] # BEGIN WordPress # Las directivas (líneas) entre BEGIN WordPress y END WordPress se generan dinámicamente # , y solo se deberían modificar mediante filtros de WordPress. # Cualquier cambio en las directivas que hay entre esos marcadores se sobreescribirán. <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule> # END WordPress
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You need to add this line at the end of the .htaccess file : SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0   Please share your site url , admin credentials and valid ftp creds in private reply to check and fix .
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I add this line and the end of  and webpage doesnt work, error 500 This is the code I tried in .htaccess: #This Apache config file was created by Duplicator Installer on 2020-05-03 10:34:13. #The original can be found in archived file with the name .htaccess__[HASH] # BEGIN WordPress # Las directivas (líneas) entre BEGIN WordPress y END WordPress se generan dinámicamente # , y solo se deberían modificar mediante filtros de WordPress. # Cualquier cambio en las directivas que hay entre esos marcadores se sobreescribirán. RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] # END WordPress SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well error code 500 denotes there is some other php error now on your website  . Please make sure that all the vibe and wplms plugins are updated to latest version. Please share your server php error log , site url , admin credentials , ftp or cpanel credentails to check and fix the issue . till then to make work quizzes please disable react quizzes form wp-admin -> lms-> settings .
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the commissions started working at your end : https://prnt.sc/svwrju
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, you can close this topic
    Veronica
    thanks for confirming closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘commissions and payouts module II’ is closed to new replies.