Companay Buy Courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Companay Buy Courses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LoweJTU
    Spectator
    Hello VibeThemes can you plz tell me Is it possible with the wplms? JTU caters to Fortune 500 companies continuous education programs. JTU cater to High school continuous education to develop his/her college career, trade school career, or 4 year college career.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes Wplms is capable of handling that much if data if your server can . wplms is a code which is actually instructions for server .Wplms tell instructions server serves them .So it would more likely dependent on your server .  
    LoweJTU
    Spectator
    Hello Alex Plz tell me what was the issue that I have purchased the wplms batches plugin and activate already but when I was going to LMS->Settings-> There is no enable buy batch option and no where in website.Plz help me regarding this issue.
    Scott Lang
    LoweJTU
    Spectator
    Thank You so much Scot lang for reply .I already purchase the wplms buy batch feature but I told you that it is activated and I was put licence key already which is sent in mail but the issue is I cannot find its settings anywhere as in blogs it is mention that go to LMS->settings-> then enable buy batch feature. But this option is not anywhere.  
    Scott Lang
    It looks like you have not activated groups in buddypress refer this :http://prntscr.com/mlhxs8 if problem occure then provide your site url , username and password in private reply
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Companay Buy Courses’ is closed to new replies.