Complete lesson not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Complete lesson not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    After upgrading to 4.2, if I try to complete a lesson it shows "start the course" button and then the Course status page with no content.
    Veronica
    hi as we don't have any kind of access/details of your site so please share details with us and also share a video so that we can replicate it exactly
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    This bug still persists. Login details are provided in post "User control panel shows dummy text". ;)
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    Disabling AJAX solved the problem. I would like to know whether legacy templates will continue on WPLMS 4 or they will be deleted or discontinued in next releases.
    Veronica
    hi can you please confirm exact which templates? are the demo templates! you can share screenshot for better understanding
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    I think these options belong to the legacy theme or some "legacy mode" I choose during installation (in the page where I can switch between WPLMS or Vibe pages): https://i.imgur.com/LwvxJG0.jpg Can you confirm that I will be able to keep using these options in upcoming versions of WPLMS?
    Veronica
    hi nope not all of them only a few of them quiz's will work take this course will work unit's will not work free unit popup will work
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Complete lesson not working’ is closed to new replies.