Complete profile before proceeding

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Complete profile before proceeding

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mk
    Remove above given all codes. I made some changes in the given plugin. Please check it now. It will show status and also redirect to profile page for https://wplms.io/support/bp-course-completion/ Hopefully, it will work.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please check now. the above error is solved. NOTE: Currently it's checking for many pages, If you want some of them to be accessible please mention them.  
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Even after I complete all the required fields in the profile, I am being redirected to the profile page. Kindly suggest
    Mk
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you for the video. I checked the settings and profile again. It seems that the code is waiting for all fields to be completed even those that are not required. The company field is not required and yet that is also being checked for redirection.
    Mk
    Well yes, you are right. Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php  add_filter('bppcs_field_query', function($where){   $where = 'WHERE is_required = 1';   return $where; });
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you. This works perfectly. I have one last request, currently the code is not checking whether the avatar has been updated or not. Can checking for avatar be added to the code. If this can be added, then the current message of "Complete Profile Please" be replaced by "Complete Profile Please" (hyperlink to edit profile screen) / "Upload Avatar" (hyperlink to avatar screen) depending upon whether the profile is incomplete or avatar is not uploaded or both
    Mk
    I added code in your customizer. Please check each and every condition and reply. I did not test properly so please check by your side and reply. Thank you.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you very much. This works perfectly.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Mk
    oK great, thanks for the confirmation. I am closing this topic. please check another topic, I am opening that one.  
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Complete profile before proceeding’ is closed to new replies.