Configuration course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Configuration course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Good morning, we have 2 questions:  
    1. Our units are of the "video" type (inserted from Vimeo) and we need the students to be able to move to the next unit HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO REPRODUCE THE VIDEO COMPLETELY. We have tried the option that exists within WPLMS / Administrator courses / Close Media Unit
    Hide button Complete Unit unless the media (Audio / Video) is completed .... BUT IT DOES NOT WORK.  
    1. Block that students can write directly to teachers
      We look forward.   regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . well media lock feature is only available for the units in which video is added using the wordpress media player , for embedded videos it wont work ,   2 . Just disable the private messaging component form wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> components for this .
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, this feature is still only available for the units in which video is added using the wordpress media player? I'm using VideoVibe...I setted it, it's strange because trying it, it seems to work, but then I logged out and it's again doesn't work... I found this topic https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/seek-lock-in-unit-media-lock/, it was open 8 mounths ago and it is explained that this feature for Video Vibe would be released the following month.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Sorry for disturb, I found the features <table class="form-table"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <th class="titledesc" scope="row"><label>Enable Seek lock</label></th> <td class="forminp"><input checked="checked" name="vimeo_seek_lock" type="checkbox" />Does not allow user to seek video</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <th class="titledesc" scope="row"><label>Enable Auto mark complete unit when vimeo video finishes</label></th> <td class="forminp"><input checked="checked" name="vimeo_auto_mark_complete" type="checkbox" />Automatically marks the unit as complete as soon as video finishes.</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> and it's what I need and works well. Thank you!
    Mk
    Great, thanks for the confirmation. If you find any other issue please reply. have a good day.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Configuration course’ is closed to new replies.