Conflict with Woocommerce Product Vendors Dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Conflict with Woocommerce Product Vendors Dashboard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi guys, I am using the WC product vendors plugin from woothemes, and the vendors cannot access their dashboard (/wp-admin). This plugin creates 2 new user roles (vendor admin and vendor manager) and both are supposed to get access to /wp-admin to manage their products and all. When WPLMS (2.4 and now tested with 2.8) is active, they can login but they are always redirected to homepage when trying to access admin. As soon as I enable the twenty fifteen theme they can go to the /wp-admin without issue. Can you help please? I really need my vendors to access their dashboard :-p Thanks!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    I have another conflict with Woocommerce Bookings (woothemes). When WPLMS is enabled, I cannot manually add a booking. I got a blank page when trying to save booking. This is really annoying too :-p As soon as I go on twenty fifteen theme it works fine.. Note for these 2 issues: - they were already happening with WPLMS 4.1 and all Woocommerce 2.x versions. - i tried without my child theme's customizations in functions.php, issues still there. Can you have a look please? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The vendors are not able to access the wp admin area because vendors are like instructors in wlpms and I found out that you have restricted the wp admin area to administrators only in wplms->buddypress->wp admin area access, refer: http://prntscr.com/f5u236 If you change this setting, then it will work fine. --------------- For  the booking issue I checked your website and replicated the issue. I checked the parameters that are being posted by the booking plugin and found out that there is no overlap with the parameters posted. I am not sure how the plugin works, so we'll need to check the plugin code for this issue.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi H.K, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!! Product Vendors: I tried setting the restrict the admin access to "instructors and admins only" but the vendors still couldn't access their dashboard. So I had to choose the "all" option for them to be able to access it. Thanks for pointing this out. Yet, I didn't want my instructors to access admin, neither other user role types. Does the way WPLMS is coded makes this not possible? (i can live with that I just need to know if there's alternatives). Thanks. Bookings: Again, thanks for testing so quickly! Please have look when you can. Thank you so much for your time and great support! Have a nice day!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We'll test the booking plugin with wplms.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I imagine this is not a priority, but can you give it a shot when you got a chance? I really need to manage bookings manually, and have to disable WPLMS and put my site in maintenance every time I need to add a booking manually which is not cool at all. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share your server php error log with us to check this ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with Woocommerce Product Vendors Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.