Content not loaded after migration

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Content not loaded after migration

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    IPA
    Spectator
    Hi, I have deactivated the plugins as recommended before activating the new 4.0 WPLMS theme and VibeBP plugin. I've also completed the wizard, but I guess I missed the "Load or migrate content" button since I'm missing the following: - no profile and login menu to be edited - no default member layouts, course layouts, etc. So I tried to re-launch the wizard by marking the vibebp_setup_complete as 0 in the wp-options.php but the site struggles and end with a Timeout message. Thanks for helping on this, it is urgent since no students are having access to their courses meanwhile.
    IPA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    working on your site
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IPA
    Spectator
    Many thanks Diana!
    IPA
    Spectator
    One more thing if you don't mind. When I click on "forums" from the profile menu, the page is blank. But we do have many active forums on the site. Is there a setting to adjust?
    Diana
    Participant
    You will need vibe helpdesk plugin and make sure BBpress Plugin is activated on your site Tutorial: http://somup.com/cYQjjmX0XK https://wplms.io/verify-purchase/?purchase_code=XXX&plugin=wplms.io/vibe-helpdesk.zip Copy and paste above links in the browser after replacing XXX with the WPLMS purchase code and you will be able to download the plugin files. You'll need to upload at WP dmin - plugins - add new and activate. Once the install and activation of the plugins is complete. Reload this page and you will see the updated status of the plugins.
    IPA
    Spectator
    Thanks for this Diana. 2 questions about the helpdesk feature: 1) When clicking on "Forums" in the profile menu, there appear a list of topics. What is the criteria for this list order? It seems to be aleatory. Where can I choose in which order topics are shown? 2) When clicking on "All forums" button, in the profile forum page, all forums appear. Clicking on the "General" forum works will. But when I click to "Module 1 - People Care" forum for example, no topics or sub-forums are shown. "Module 1..." is a category in the english version, but in the spanish version I've marked other Modules as forums to see the difference. No sub-forums or topics are shown neither. Many thanks for your help
    Diana
    Participant
    Please sir, Create a separate topic for this query because I will transfer your query to other team member
    IPA
    Spectator
    Ok Diana, here is the new topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/forum-helpdesk-issues/#post-316749 Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, great..!! Closing this one
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Content not loaded after migration’ is closed to new replies.