Continue Course Button Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Continue Course Button Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking.....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    ALex website site not working , I tried what you said above re : adding course purse and connecting to take this course page. I dont know if it is related but I see this error in my wpengine errors log [Thu Jul 18 00:35:22.009841 2019] [php7:error] [pid 10896] [client 174.227.132.54:21664] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class::custom_wplms_finish_course_check(), 1 passed and exactly 2 expected in /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/classes/customizer_class.php:37\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: WPLMS_Customizer_Plugin_Class->custom_wplms_finish_course_check(0)\n#1 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(0, Array)\n#3 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php(2347): apply_filters('wplms_finish_co...', 0, Array)\n#4 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php(2310): bp_get_course_check_course_complete(NULL)\n#5 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-content/themes/wplms/course/single/home.php(98): bp_course_check_course_complete()\n#6 /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-includes/template.php(724): require('/nas/conten in /nas/content/live/a4da/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/classes/customizer_class.php on line 37, referer: https://academy4da.com/course-status/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I was successfully able to change the course status url to course pursue . http://prntscr.com/ohckps  I also check your plugins .I think this is related to something with the third party plugins .There is some plugin which is creating conflict the course permalink structure or the whole of permalinks itself . It might be flushing the permalinks out when something happens on your wp site . We will debug this on your dev site and will let you know . Please ping back for a reminder .  
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I finally figured out the plugin that was giving the problem was the woocommerce- Follow up email plugin. I disabled it and now the continue course is working fine. Thank you for all your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Glad to know you were able to find the culprit. Closing the topic for now. You can always create a new topic on forums .
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue Course Button Issues’ is closed to new replies.