Corp Course Image, Application Form Popup, Course Block like Udemy and so on. By

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Corp Course Image, Application Form Popup, Course Block like Udemy and so on. By

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rgoyaliacm
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe Themes, I have few Queries
    1. How to add Corp Image function for course Image. Corp Image function like we have during uploading profile photo, and site banners.

2. Generally application form show above apply this course button. How to make application form open as popup when student click on apply this course.

3. How to create course block like udemy course blocks

4. Adding certificate from front-end, display list how certificates when instructor type 3 letters. How to make this drop-down visible permanent.

5. Instruct Privacy make Instructor Content Private. But it still display templates of other instructors too. How to make templates display only that instructor  who created that. But when admin create any template that display to all instructor.

Diana
    Participant
    @rgoyaliacm
    1. The main idea of yours is to reduce the image size right? For that, you can use any third-party plugin which reduces the size of the image while uploading to the server or even after upload

2. I need to check this whether it is possible or not using custom code

3. You can create your own featured block if you want exactly like the udemy block using this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/creating-custom-featured-block-style/

4. The code is written for that dropdown using js. So, it is not possible

5. You mean course?

rgoyaliacm
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe Theme,
    1. Please Suggest any Plugin.
    2. Please check as soon as possible.
    3. No, not course but course template, during front end course creation. their is option for instructor to save as template. But saved template also visual to other instructor. But i want this template only to instructor who created that template.
    and some more question too 6.Meeting room not work properly. when click to open meeting. it just display black screen. nothing else
    1. We want to force user to complete their profile before they proceed for taking course.
    Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @rgoyaliacm
    1. You can use smush plugin for that

2. This is not possible. showing the application form in a popup

3. Try instructor content privacy setting from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > Force instructor content privacy

6.  Is it showing any error? in console

1. To force students to complete their profile: This is possible when all the fields are required at the time of registration. So the user has to fill those and only after registration he can take the course
    rgoyaliacm
    Spectator
    3. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Try instructor content privacy setting from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > Force instructor content privacy.</span> I tried this, but it only make all content hide, still saved templates visual to other user when they click on create new course on their Profile
    1. No it doesn't showing any error.
    here in image: https://prntscr.com/kpxxk4 meeting room doesn't proceed anywhere. and also their some new problems
    1. Instruct not able to add course news from front end. Add news option button right now only displayed for Administrator.
    2. We want that instruct can give marks to student depend on Meeting. Add marks displayed in student dashboard for that course.
    3. We created 2 quizzes in section without any drip-feed. And hide Check result option, but when student complete one 1 quiz, they didn't get option to proceed for next quiz till they refresh browser window.
    4. How to hide quiz category from front end course creation

Diana
    Participant
    @rgoyaliacm Can you please share your admin credentials with site URL in a private reply here. I have to check most of the issues at your end. P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials in a private reply here
    rgoyaliacm
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    rgoyaliacm
    Spectator
    Hi, News tab is showing but create news button didn't display for instructors from frontend. I am going to create a new topic for this topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rgoyaliacm Yes, Please create a new one. I will answer there. Closing this topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Corp Course Image, Application Form Popup, Course Block like Udemy and so on. By’ is closed to new replies.