Corporate Batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Corporate Batches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi,  
    1. How can I create a Batches for each corporate client? Do you have any video?, because I see the tutorial but it is for batches on a course but there is not an explanation about a corporate client who can see all employees and their statistics, enroll a courses, buy some courses for their employees, etc.

2. Can I add a logo and customize a corporate client information?

Thanks

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Create a batch or group. 2. Connect various courses you want in the batch. 3. Make the Companay manager the Moderator of the Group. This person/s can add/remove members from the batch and view their statistics. 4. Add company logo as Group image. 5. Add custom information in Group details section.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I Create a Group and I have this problems:   I go to wp Admin - Groups   I go to GamaTv group for example 1. When I try to save a cover image, it load but the Cover Image is not save. 2. When I try to save a Batch, It load But It is not save.   How Can I fix it?   Credentails:   User: test Pass: 123abcde   Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed the issues at your end please check the issues again . I found the batch settings to working fine . Please also refer this quick for the issue in batches with the back end edit page : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/unable-to-add-members-from-back-end-group-edit-page/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Corporate Batches’ is closed to new replies.