Correct answer only shows upon refresh, explanations not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Correct answer only shows upon refresh, explanations not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the results are actually not saving again for you . Are you using this filter? : bp_course_quiz_results_from_activity_meta in any of your customizations ?
    Nextwave
    Participant
    I'm not entirely sure as I had someone else do the customization. Which file would that be in?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this code in our wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function($x){return 1;});
    Nextwave
    Participant
    Awesome- that fixed it, thanks! Now, is there a way to make it so that when I click Submit Quiz it goes straight to the Check Results page? Right now it shows me one answer and lets me click to see other ones, but I think that will confuse people and they'll expect the results page without having to click another button.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry this is not available right now as we do not have any event which can tell to any script externally that quiz is submitted now .
    Nextwave
    Participant
    In that case, to sidestep it, is there any way to code something to automatically redirect to the results? Or could I edit something to remove what's displayed initially and add a link or button that says something like CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes exactly we can redirect but we do not have any submit quiz trigger in the reactquiz code . We do not have any point when to redirect as we do not have any trigger when the quiz is submitted and check results link is available , currently there is not way right now. We have to add a trigger first in our core quiz code and then it can be possible to redirect user to resutls .
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Correct answer only shows upon refresh, explanations not showing’ is closed to new replies.