COURSE ACTIVAITON ISSUE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues COURSE ACTIVAITON ISSUE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    develop.
    Spectator
    Hello, I have again an issue with course activation after a payment. Can you please help me? In the next message I will put all the details. Thanks a lot!
    develop.
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Okay we checked this out and the issue is actually related to woocommerce subscriptions . When you are using woocommerce subscriptions plugin and its wplms addon the normal function which adds user to course is prevented to do that and the control is given to subscriptions . The access to course is released based on woocommerce subscriptions then , In your site yes we did found the order by that user but we could not find any subscritions for that user .   http://prntscr.com/m7yveg We even found that there was no order for that user was showing in front end to the user itself . Therefore no subscription -> no access to course is given . I would also recommend you to disable the woocommerce autocomplete orders plugin which we told you to install .Before we did not knew you are using woocommerce subscriptions . Woocommerce autocomplete orders plugin create issues with woocommerce subscriptions .   Please make sure that subscription for the user is created/renewed when order is created.    
    develop.
    Spectator
    Mk
    Refer : http://prntscr.com/m89ndh Sir, You can clearly see in above link that you are using both plugin.
    Please follow the solution above. If you misguide us like this. It will take more time to solve your issue.
    develop.
    Spectator
    develop.
    Spectator
    develop.
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we know that but there is a check added for that in wplms woocommerce subscriptions addon everywhere to check if product is subscription product or not . Please provide your ftp credentials to check this up .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘COURSE ACTIVAITON ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.