Course admin not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course admin not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Hello, when I want to access the admin tab in any course as an administrator, it redirects me to my home page Admin Course
    Veronica
    hi @ssaenzford Resave the permalinks from wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes and then Let me know
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    It worked, thank you very much!
    wektorwiedzyfb
    Participant
    Good morning, I have a problem with WPMLS, updated WPMLS theme, and updated plugins. I am asking for quick help, because it is not possible to enter the user profile. During the update, it did not update my plugin: EventON You are using version 3.1.6. Update to version 4.0.6. Look VibeBP You are using version 1.6.5.3. Update to version 1.8.6.1. Look WPBakery Page Builder You are using version 6.7.0. Update to version 6.9.0 Choose WPLMS WPLMS You are using version 1.6.5.2. Update to version 1.8.5. Look When I want to enter my courses, after logging in, I have this error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor \ Scheme_Color' not found in /home/platne/serwer20523/public_html/wektorwiedzy/elearning/wp-content/plugins/vibebp/includes/elementor/profile/field.php:92 Stack trace: # 0 /home/platne/serwer20523/public_html/wektorwiedzy/elearning/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): VibeBP_Field -> _ register_controls () # 1 / home / platne /ser20523 /public_html/wektorwiedzy/elearning/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor \ Controls_Stack-> init_controls () # 2 / home / platne / server20523 / public_html / vectorwiedzy / elearning /wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor \ Controls_Stack-> get_stack () # 3 / home / platne /server20523 / public_html / vectors / elearning / wp-content / plugins /elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor \ Widget_Base-> get_stack () # 4 / home / platne /server20523 / public_html / nazwawiedzy / elearning / wp-content / plugins / elementor / includes / base / controls-s tack.php (2369): Elementor \ Controls_St in /home/platne/serwer20523/public_html/wektorwiedzy/elearning/wp-content/plugins/vibebp/includes/elementor/profile/field.php on line 92 please, help me quickly.
    Veronica
    hi @wektorwiedzyfb please update the vibebp plugin to the latest version the update is released today and after that check, if the issue persists or not and if you face any issue then create a new topic closing this one.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Course admin not working’ is closed to new replies.