Course approval and publishing notification to instructors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course approval and publishing notification to instructors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    I mean when Admin publishes a course that was sent for approval by an instructor, the owner (instructor) of the course should be notified when the course is approved and made live on the website market place. This is because when an instructor submits a course to admin, the instructor gets notification. But when admin approves the course and publishes it, the instructor does not know that his/her course is live on the site. There is no option to notify the instructors when admin publishes their submitted course waiting approval.<b></b><i></i><u></u>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yup you correct .Adding to planned feaures . track : https://trello.com/c/8ZNapL8M
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi @Alex! this issue has been published almost two months ago, is there any progress?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not finished yet .We were busy in development of wplms app and api .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course approval and publishing notification to instructors’ is closed to new replies.