Course Assignment does not display properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course Assignment does not display properly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    When I attached an assignment to a course it does not display where the students should upload a file. If I checked the assignment feature by itself it shows properly. https://snipboard.io/P87IE2.jpg
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday may I know which version you are using theme version 3 or 4? and also make sure that you have updated to the latest versions of the plugins and theme also share details with us like the course and assignment URL
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking
    Veronica
    hi just checked on your site it is working here https://prnt.sc/v7v1tr and also here http://prntscr.com/v7w534
    RMA
    Spectator
    I see it is showing for you. On non of my computers is it showing correctly when attached to a course. I have tried safari, google, and edge. It does not show. Any suggestion?
    RMA
    Spectator
    I checked your account and it showed for a second and then it disappeared. Can you check? Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi please check if you have enabled the comments in assignment
    RMA
    Spectator
    still the same issue. I did enable and disable comments several times too and disable all third-party plugin. Same issue. As soon as the assignment is part of the course it does not work.
    Veronica
    this is really strange! the last thing to go with is check assignment should be connected to course and course should be connected to assignment and also enable WP_DEBUG mode and check if there any error
    RMA
    Spectator
    still does not work. Anyway, you can elevate this ticket. I need a fix so that student can continue their work.
    Veronica
    hi please set WP_Debug to TRUE in config.php file so we can check if any fatal error is there
    RMA
    Spectator
    Plenty of errors looks like it is coming for wplms plugins. Please fix. The site looks horrible. www.adraceu.com
    RMA
    Spectator
    Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.init.php on line 69 Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-template.php on line 532 Notice: Undefined variable: content in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/filters.php on line 706 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php on line 2265 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-filters.php on line 1275 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-filters.php on line 1208 Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.init.php on line 69 Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-template.php on line 532
    Notice
    Undefined index: carousel_number in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 230
    Notice
    Undefined index: title in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 363
    Notice
    Undefined index: carousel_min in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 376
    Notice
    Undefined index: carousel_excerpt_length in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 428
    Notice
    Undefined variable: course_key in /home/adraceu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/featured.php on line 1128
    RMA
    Spectator
    Can Alex take look at this. He is familiar with my site. I can afford to loose more time.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Assignment does not display properly’ is closed to new replies.