Course Auto Evaluation Grade

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Auto Evaluation Grade

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    creativedev
    Spectator
    My courses are very simple with video content and don't have quizzes. When students finish a course and auto complete gives them a final grade, the score shows 0/100: https://gyazo.com/421a7a94b84c5a391cfba21ae4965e01 Is it possible to make it 100/100 on completing all the content?
    logan
    We looked into this but could not find any reason behind this . CAn you please share your valid ftp credenrtials to debug deep into code to find the cause and fix it . Actually we have ftp but cannot access the wp-content/plugins directory . we need access of themes, plugins directories to debug this issue
    creativedev
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    creativedev
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, no, it won't effect. as you asked i have made your reply private. please confirm so that i can close this topic.
    creativedev
    Spectator
    Thank you. You can close the thread.
    logan
    Hi, I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPLMS. We will be more than happy to help. Best regards, #VibeTeam
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Auto Evaluation Grade’ is closed to new replies.