Course Batch access restriction

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Course Batch access restriction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    How can I restrict students from accessing a batch in a course that they have not signup for? I have several courses with several batch start dates. Somehow when students sign up for a later class they have access to the class currently going on which is confusing to the instructor and the student.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, If courses have multiple batches and the user is enrolled in multiple batch(which is connected to the same course) then only the first batch restriction will check to access the course for the user. If a student has only one batch then the restriction will properly apply for the course.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please refer this topics reply as it was a repeated topic with same details:https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/different-instructor-for-different-batches-2/
    RMA
    Spectator
    I did not understand your reply. The course has multiple batches. 1.2.3. Student registers for batch 3 which start 3 months later than batch 1. Somehow the student who signed up for batch 2 has access to batch 1.  They are able to click start course and they are in the class in progress.  
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Students should be in only one batch for the same course thus the restriction will apply. Otherwise, they can access course through another batch.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Batch access restriction’ is closed to new replies.