Course block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    I am trying to create course block using visual composer's post grid functionality. How do I show the course pricing on it? In other words, what is the custom field that I should use for course pricing?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please use the vibe page builder to show the post grid . Visual composer could not show the price as it is referring the courses just as a post . You can create woocommerce grid with visual composer if you really want to show prices with the visual composer .
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    I am fine to <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">create woocommerce grid with visual composer. Yet, I still would like to know how could I point to the prices. there does not seem to be any custom field for product prices.</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for you need to contact the woocommerce . Vibe page builder has the post grid block and carousel block whic show the course (refer demo) . You can use this . Also you can use both visual composer and vibe page builder on same page and can decide to show the visual composer content above or below the page builder.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course block’ is closed to new replies.