Course Button does not work properly on the Course Card (Course Directory)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Button does not work properly on the Course Card (Course Directory)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, I am using the Course Button on the Course Cards in the Course Directory. The issue is that the course button does not show the course status correctly when you enable the "Apply for Course" setting: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/criwcjVi82U As you can see, when you apply this configuration, in the Course Layout the button changes its status correctly to "Apply for Course", but in the Course Card it remains as PRIVATE COURSE and does not change the status, as it should. Please, I need your help with this soon. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi yes that is an issue but the loading course button won't be fair to your site speed and loading course buttons with user data on the directory page as if you check world's largest e-commerce website amazon then you come to know with categories there is no option to add that on cart the same with the courses so we recommend you to remove the button from here that will increase speed and force users to check your course on single course page
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi no we can't add any custom button for now if you notice then you will get the idea the image and title of the course has the link for redirecting to the user
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Could you tell what is the shortcode for course page?
    Veronica
    hi may i know which shortcode? exactly what you want to achieve with shortcode? as there is not shortcode to render the course page on the shortcode
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Button does not work properly on the Course Card (Course Directory)’ is closed to new replies.