Course buttons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Please look at this screenshot... Why can't the second course 'abonnement' (or all courses part of the subscription that has been paid for but has not been clicked on) also say START after payment has been done? The last course says start because I started but didn't finish unit 1, so still at 0%. Now there are three different words. I would like for the courses that I started to say 'vervolg' and all other courses paid for but not started yet to say START.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Can you please tell why using this woocommerce subscriptions plugin?   Please do not use woocommerce membership and woocommerce subscription together, follow this tip to use woocommerce membership plugin. Refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcqwq9__vLE
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks. I have deactivated subscription for now. But what I want is that all courses say START instead of abonnement. Now there are three options; continue, start, abonnement. I want it to say either continue when already started or start when paid for but didn't start yet. And abonnement is not clickable, where start is... Can that be changed as well?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Great! This looks much nicer. You can close this topic
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Welcome, thanks for confirmation going to close this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course buttons’ is closed to new replies.