Course cannot be completed if batch curriculum is different from course batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Course cannot be completed if batch curriculum is different from course batch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rodriguezcamilo
    Participant
    I am using WMPLS v.4 I have created a course with its own curriculum. But then, I created a batch for a specific group of students, where one section of the curriculum (and the units there) were different. Everything is ok and the students can access the curriculum specific to their batch. But after completing the course and trying to click on the button to complete the course, a pop-up appears, saying that one of the units from the course curriculum (not the batch) is not completed and it does not allow the student to complete the course. It is impossible to mark this unit as complete, since it does not make part of the batch curriculum... only from the original course curriculum and therefore it is not visible. I hope it is clear ? Let me know if you need screenshots or access to my admin account. thanks Camilo Rodriguez
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is an issue we will fix the same in our upcoming wplms plugin update to fix the same on your site please share the FTP details.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course cannot be completed if batch curriculum is different from course batch’ is closed to new replies.