Course can't complete after enabling React Quizzes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course can't complete after enabling React Quizzes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    I just updated WPLMS and enabled React quizzes. I have everything set to auto evaluate - both the course and the quiz - after taking the quiz it does not advance forward - no certificate is awarded - and the course is not marked complete for the user. I've tried the htaccess addition with no luck. I'm running on an Nginx server. The latest version of WPLMS and updated all plugins. The latest version of Wordpress. I will include a screenshot of multiple react.js errors. java-error
    Veronica
    hi, for checking anything we need your site url and admin credentials also share your cpanel/ftp to check it further.
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well niether i am able to connect to your ftps nor to your admin creds : https://prnt.sc/swlse5 https://prnt.sc/swlsy5 Cam you please share valid credentials ?
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked and found out that you are using old vibe course module plugin version 3.9.9 . this issue is fixed in the version 3.9.9.2 . Please update vibe course module to latest version 3.9.9.2 .
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Veronica
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    you will need to update two more things : vibe customtypes and wplms theme for this wplms theme version is 3.9.9. Can you please share the url of the course to check where this is happnign .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Also please note the quiz passing score settings :

if a user marks greater than passing score you set in quiz only then continue otherwise stop.

That is why you need to set one marks lesser than the expected passing marks in your quiz passing score settings.

Example: in a quiz, if you want to set 15 marks as passing marks then you would need to set 14 as passing marks.

Our problem is changing this logic is that there are many users who have set their passing scores according to the above logic and if we change it then they might need to update all of their quizzes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Course can't complete after enabling React Quizzes’ is closed to new replies.