Course categories while creating CLP, read more and links

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Course categories while creating CLP, read more and links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    hello several questions here -while i am creating a CLP and set a step "complete a course", i then need to seach and choose a course. For me i got a math school courses and some of them got exactly same names but are stored in different categories (grades), so it is really difficult to find needed one as i could not choose the right category. Do you have plans to add a category choice, then course, while choosing course for CLP? -read more in description. Is it possible to remove the read more/read less button at all or set it to higher limit? The text area is quite small -links to courses. Yes i know that i may set the link shortcode and set the correct link, but do you have plans to automatically add the link to path if it fould have a link?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... 1) There is an option where you can choose the category and then the user will have to complete any course connected to that category. But first choosing a category and then course is not available as of now. 2) The limit is set to 250 to make it linear and look better. But it can be changed, we'll add a filter in it in the next update after which we can provide you a 1-2 line of code to increase of decrease the limit according to your requirements. 3) Are you talking about the steps in learningpath ? If yes then it won't be possible because there are different steps in the learningpath some says, start any course, now here we don't know on which course the student should be redirected to. There are also the steps that says mark a unit complete. Now the units are not directly accessible and the user should first take a course and then the user can complete any unit. So there are multiple use cases here where we do not know where to redirect the users. Therefore this idea was dropped to make steps clickable.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    HI, Maybe any solution to link directly to course automaticaly? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course categories while creating CLP, read more and links’ is closed to new replies.