Course completion button

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course completion button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    najmadden
    Participant
    Hello, Please for urgently fixing this fatal bug. I am providing the details below. Regards,
    najmadden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have used an upload type unit > And these settings are not related to upload type unit : https://prnt.sc/ump8ru As there can be many different content's and there also some content which does not triggers the finish call to scorm api in which case the course could not be completed automatically . Also wplms does not tracks the course package to track its progress internally as the data is in encrypted form which is sent to scorm api .
    najmadden
    Participant
    Hello, Please, I did not want tracking the progress with recording the student activity. The problem is that the course will be completed automatically without completing the content. In any case, not having the option that I asked for scorm and video means that having the options of uploading video or scorm are useless. Please, for urgent fixing this problem.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is added to the bug log. Unit lock with SCORM should only unlock when scorm completes.
    najmadden
    Participant
    Thank you very much, Mr. Vibe and please, add to it Videos and audios. As some lessons are only videos and we want our students to complete the videos before being able to mark the lesson completed. Please, when do you expect that this bug will be fixed as the date is important for me to announce when I will be able to publish these courses? Kind regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    It will take some time but you can track the progress here: https://trello.com/c/Sw1d6hxW/
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course completion button’ is closed to new replies.