Course content approvation before publish

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course content approvation before publish

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ggate
    Participant
    Hi, I need the content of a course to be approved by admin before it becomes visible. I have checked those options: wp admin -> WPLMS --> Admin Approval for Course = YES, require aprproval and LMS -> Settings -> general settings -> Force Administrator Approval on every setting = box checked
    Diana
    Participant
    Are you on v3? Only then this setting will work And Make sure you are checking with Instructor Account not with Administrator Account
    ggate
    Participant
    Version: 4.095.2
    Diana
    Participant
    Are you checking with instructor account? Still Not working?
    ggate
    Participant
    Nope I'm checking as unlogged. More precisely when an instructor creates a course, the same is visible if the instructor shares the url. With approval from admin I expect the course to be not in the published state but in draft or pending publication. although the admin approval options are active I continue to create courses with published status.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can I check your site, If you can share site URL with admin and instructor credentials here in a private reply
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course content approvation before publish’ is closed to new replies.