Course count dashboard borken

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course count dashboard borken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Hi! I noticed that the course count on the instructor dashboard is no longer functioning. Could you take a look at this? See: https://prntscr.com/ppan32 Kind regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @gsjaak_118 make sure the activity is enabled and activity is recorded in your website.Theses counts are actually calculated from activity. If still not works, then share the admin credentials with site URL in a private reply here
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Do you mean in the buddypress settings? Here it is enabled, also this has been working before. Its since the last update that it stopped working. Also course students and units counter do still work! Is it still working on our end? Kind regards
    logan
    Hello, yes i have checked and this is working on our side. this could be the third party plugin interfering with the default functioning of wplms.

please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. if any extra codes added by you then remove it.
    4. Re-save permalinks.

deactivate everything other than wplms defaults then check if it works. if it does not work then share your admin url and credentials in a private reply. i will check the origin of the issue.

accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hello, We are facing same issue. While all other elements like Units, Assignments, Quizzes are showing correct values, Courses are showing ZERO while 4 courses are created. https://prnt.sc/pv6uf5 We tried disabling plugins as well as removed caching plugin completely. Still ZERO only coming. Can you please look in to the issue. Will send you credentials in private reply. Thanks & Regards, Dipak
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course count dashboard borken’ is closed to new replies.