course creation , nothing is saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues course creation , nothing is saving

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    alex help needed urgently my website frontend course creation data is not storing. i get the message like course draft saved, final course saved, curriculum saved but at the end nothing saves. i deactivated every plugin only few wplms active but still not working. i am using latest version of wplms and plugin. also post/pages from backend they can be created, so its for only frontend course creation issue.
    Veronica
    hi I will share this topic to @Alex but we need some more information on this like any error on console? and also the response in the call we need to check this on your site for that we need admin credentials
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    the issue is most of time it gives the notification "error data loading". also i noticed, data is stored but it does not appear instantly in the course. i have to reload the page only then i see the changes. suppose i change the course title in frontend then i save. it saves. but it does not appear instantly. i have to relaod the course creation area then new course title will appear.
    Veronica
    hi when you edit the title of the course and save the changes and then back to check the changes are reflecting or not then it will not reflect there instantly this is a single issue here but if you are facing any issue excepting this then share proper video
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please provide the exact video if you will not provide us the video then how we can replicate this? we can't pass an arrow in the dark we have to replicate this on your site without that w can't solve this issue
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi thanks for the video i have already mentioned in my previous reply that title has this issue refer: https://prnt.sc/1arxmow except title have you any another issue in this case?
    EduMEE2
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi well as i have mentioned this is an issue so for sure we will fix it for your tracking: here is the Trello card https://trello.com/c/usvCPN7W
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘course creation , nothing is saving’ is closed to new replies.