Course description, curriculum and reviews not displaying on single course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course description, curriculum and reviews not displaying on single course page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    delete-me
    Participant
    For some reason, the course description and curriculum are not displaying. The description is simply not there and the 'curriculum' tab and 'reviews' tab reloads the page and goes back to the 'HOME' tab.  
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, First Go to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > and hit on save changes button then check now the tabs are working fine or not Description, Curriculum nothing is visible. Did you added everything properly? still not visible then we need to check this on your site
    delete-me
    Participant
    I tried the above steps and nothing changed. The error occurs with the sample courses that came with WPLSMS as well as the courses I'm making. I'll send site login in a private reply now, thanks
    delete-me
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    delete-me
    Participant
    Thanks, but nothing has changed my end. I deleted all courses except the one I'm working on with the front-end editor. I have content in the short description, full description, resources (custom section), and curriculum - but still, the tabs refresh the page and default to course 'Home'. I've deleted my cache plugin, cleared my browser cache to make sure I wasn't getting old pages.
    Diana
    Participant
    delete-me
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for investigating. I've been careful not to modify core files, instead, I created a child theme and only modified styles.css, the header file, the footer file, the single.php file. This is the only new function I added to functions.php
    function add_categories_to_pages()
    {
      register_taxonomy_for_object_type('category', 'page');
    }
    add_action('init', 'add_categories_to_pages');

function add_tags_to_pages()
    {
      register_taxonomy_for_object_type('post_tag', 'page');
    }
    add_action('init', 'add_tags_to_pages');

add_post_type_support('page', 'excerpt');
    I've activated the main WPLMS them instead of the child theme and the issue remains. I've downloaded the .zip from Themeforest and uploaded and activated, still the problem remains. I don't know what else I can do?
    Diana
    Participant
    delete-me
    Participant
    Yes, please go ahead with this reset and setup. Much appreciated!
    Diana
    Participant
    Which Demo you want to install? You didn't mentioned this
    delete-me
    Participant
    ... and Demo 17 please, Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    delete-me
    Participant
    Great, thanks very much for the quick service!
    Diana
    Participant
    @austere-risk Happy to help you...!! Closing this topic then
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Course description, curriculum and reviews not displaying on single course page’ is closed to new replies.