Course details not saving when tutor creates and sends for approval

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course details not saving when tutor creates and sends for approval

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Hello, I am using wplms 4 and each time a tutor creates a course and sends it for approval, most of the details like Course image, Category, Course Level, Course Location, Course Duration, Max Seats, Price etc are not saved. When I am approving the course as admin, all I see are the title and description of the course. The rest of information are not recorded. The feature image tutor added remains in the media library but does not stay in the course details. I have to then manually put all the information in Admin/lms/allcourses Please advise. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    But I never replicated the same on my own setup. Can you please share a screen recording in support of that
    RichieZ
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You're not following the correct way to approve the pending courses. The adminstrator has to edit the course from the same front end panel and publish the course to apply instructors changes.
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for your response. I've approved as Admin from front end as you suggested and I notice that The admin still does not receive all the initial details ( Course image, Category, Course Level, Course Location, Course Duration, Max Seats, Price etc) as per my previous message. Once admin approves, the Teacher is then has to re-enter all these again to publish the course. Then the price and everything else shows. The only difference now is that the price no longer shows as private. It shows normally but the problem remains that tutor has to re-enter everything again!
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, No, All the content are received by admin. Please refer to this video . It'll surely help you how to create course from instructor account and how to publish the course and load draft from admin account. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRl6LuutLMhPJeOeiSNU30FDItf7UYHR/view
    RichieZ
    Participant
    Thank you. Your video helped
    Veronica
    Hey, We aim to improve the usability of our customer’s web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution. If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 Thanks & Regards
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course details not saving when tutor creates and sends for approval’ is closed to new replies.