Course directory appears for 1 second and desappear

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course directory appears for 1 second and desappear

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey guys, have a mistake when courses are shown, they appear only for 1 second https://www.studyhebrew.net/es/cursos/ It would be really important if it could be resolved asap, thanks!!!
    marinarov
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Ava
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey ava, but you are logged as admin, if you are not logged as admin it happens, could you check it? Thanks!
    Ava
    marinarov
    Spectator
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Guys?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we looked into this and found that the page " https://www.studyhebrew.net/es/cursos/ " is fetching the courses in english .there were none of the english courses in your site so I created one and that showed up there in the directory . I guess again this is some of the settings issue with wpml plugin itself . Please also contact the wpml plugin for this ans ask them why the language is not retained and the posts are filtered in the directory : we are using the native wp_query there .
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Ava
    Well again this is something connected with wpml plugin .Its unable to retain its language and trying to fetch the posts from default language in ajax calls . Please again contact their support on this one also
    bdelauney
    Participant
    I'm having the same issue. You go to Course Manager and the courses appear for a split second and disappear. The issue happens on Chrome, but not FF. Not hijacking post, just trying to add more info.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well more of a wpml plugin's issue . I guess the plugin is not able to retain current language in ajax calls . please contact wpml plugin for this .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Course directory appears for 1 second and desappear’ is closed to new replies.