course display in vibe appointment calendar+discounted pricing for many slots

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting course display in vibe appointment calendar+discounted pricing for many slots

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PinnatteSolutions
    Participant
    Hi I have recently installed and set up both WPLMS 4 and vibe appointments onto my site. After going through these systems I struggled to see 2 functions. Firstly- Must be able to VIEW vibe appointments calendar with availability and pricing per slot per subject. When a student selects a subject (say maths) he will get the corresponding slot price for maths. Yet if he chooses the same tutor but for a different subject (say science) than the correct pricing must be displayed for a slot. take a look below E.g: Tutor 1 Subject Maths = £10 per slot Subject Science = £15 per Slot Furthermore it must use the same calendar availability. That is the tutor must not get double booked if a student selects maths and a second student selects science for the same slot Secondly - Discounted pricing, if a student selects more than 1 slot. The Instructor must be able to configure slot prices, with discounts should more than one slot be selected. The slots could be taken on one day or multiple days.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screen recording for the same? For point 1? For point 2: This discounted slot price feature is not available
    PinnatteSolutions
    Participant
    Hi we cannot share our screen as this is what is desired from using vibe appointments and wplms 4. Could you assist us in allowing students to book a course and that booking being displayed in the vibe appointments calendar for both instructor and student. Also if instructor was to have multiple courses they should be able to price their booking per slot at different prices in comparison to other courses. Also i noticed their was an update for Vibe Appointments. When updating i recieved: Update failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
    Diana
    Participant
    If you cannot share your credentials then How I will check the update issue for vibe Appointments? Please check the video tutorials carefully here for the working: https://docs.wplms.io/extensions-and-addons/extended-addons/vibe-appointments Also if instructor was to have multiple courses they should be able to price their booking per slot at different prices in comparison to other courses. ---> This feature is not available that adding slot price based on courses
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘course display in vibe appointment calendar+discounted pricing for many slots’ is closed to new replies.