Course duration

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course duration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    In the course edit page I inserted "16" as course duration and "hour" as course duration parameter. In frontend appears "0 DAYS". 0 days
    Diana
    Participant
    I guess, you changed the parameter in wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager But, this setting is not working right now, and it will show the duration by changing the time in days I can try this using custom code to show in hours, please tell me on which page you added this carousel?
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    So it can only be globally changed in wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager? Because I modified the course duration time unit in the course edit page (wp-admin -> LMS -> Courses -> edit page of a course) from "days" to "hours" but course carousel always shows in days. I had to globally change the time duration globally in wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager. Bu this way I have to always express duration in hours... even if I have courses with duration < 24h and courses with duration > 2 days. I don't understand what is the course duration time unit in "wp-admin -> LMS -> Courses -> edit page of a course" for if WPLMS just read the one in "wp-admin -> WPLMS > Course Manager"?
    Diana
    Participant
    Let me explain in a more clear way. The code we wrote here is actually counting the time you set for courses. If you are setting duration of a course > 24 hours Then it will automatically convert it into days This setting in wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager is no longer working I can check hook on course carousel, if we can write custom code to show hours instead of days then I will share it with you. Do ping me tomorrow
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course duration’ is closed to new replies.