course event visibility

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues course event visibility

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Dear Support, How do I set a course event visibility/access only for that course students? For now, all students can view all the created events of different courses, including those courses they did not purchase. I have already set the Course Events Visibility only for course users in Course Home Settings. It doesn't work even I have added these code in my wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/event-restriction/ Please help. Many thanks!
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    need help, thanks!
    Veronica
    hi, need your admin credentials to check this out on your site. please provide them in private reply.
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    dear, we have not your site URL!!! how we are going to login????
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, i checked it on your site no code is added in customizer.php!!!! more event button enable https://prnt.sc/rv7mx5
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Veronica
    we need to replicate this. once i replicate them will inform you.
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Many thanks! Please follow up.
    Veronica
    hi,
    1. yes it is purposely done. to show all the events regarding the courses.
    2. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;">The event calendar shows all the events, including those events not belong to that user.</span>
    the events never belongs to the user they belongs to the courses. they shows the event regarding to the courses no to the students.
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    About 1. yes it is purposely done. to show all the events regarding the courses. Question: Location - In a course page ==> course menu ==> event Problem - It shows not only the event belongs to that course only, but it also shows those events from other courses in that page. how to fix it?
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    please help, many thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That is strange issue and it does not happen usually . WE replicated the issue at your end .We are testing this at local setup . Please provide some time and ping back for reminder .  
    stevenheong
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘course event visibility’ is closed to new replies.