Course Expired – Click To RENEW

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Expired – Click To RENEW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I am having some trouble. It is showing that the courses are expired. I was reading the documentation and it said, that I should set the course duration to 9999 which I did, however It is still showing that the course is expired. what should I do? I tried this for multiple courses and I am still having the same problem thanks, Justin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that for unlimited course duration the course duration parameter must be in days .Check this from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> course duration parameter . Please also that in case when we the course product have subscription enabled then the course duration for the user who took the course will be the product subscription duration . So please check if you have subscription enabled in your course pricing settings if yes then please set it o the full .
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I set the Parameter To Days I am using the PM Pro membership plugin but I have the subscription duration set to unlimited. I have set the course duration to 9999 under the course settings but for some reason I am still seeing the course expired click to renew any suggestions. thanks, Justin
    jimmertek
    Participant
    Same here. This is frustrating.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please set the course duration 9999 days, so that the new students don't face the same problem. For existing students you can extend their subscription period from the course admin option, refer: http://prntscr.com/9xkyfk
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Expired – Click To RENEW’ is closed to new replies.