Course Filter Widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Filter Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, Take example i have 3 "layers" of course category classification: Example: 1) Business (This is the main category) 2) Marketing (This is the sub category) 3) Product Marketing (This is the specific category) In my course directory page, i have the BuddyPress Course Filter Widget. It shows the main category with a (+) sign, to let users know it can be expanded. However when expanded, all the sub and specific categories, are all aligned the same. So the user can't see which are the sub categories and which are the specific categories. I also tried to use the Course Categories Widget. I made the order by Hierarchial. It shows the main category, and all the sub and specific categories are aligned the same. I would like to show my users all 3 categories, properly separated in different alignment, so they can browse the courses easier. How can i achieve this? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not possible as of now in wplms filter widgets you have to create individual categories show them individually in filter widget  .
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, I have restructured my categories into 2 "layers". May i know how can i decide the categories position in the Course Filter Widget? Now they are not in alphabetical order, its just random. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Right now the categories are listed in the order of  recently published post category  . And the custom ordering of the category listing is not available as of now . However in wordpress 4.4  a feature is coming which is term meta .After wp 4.4 it can possible  .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Filter Widget’ is closed to new replies.