Course Home Settings not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Home Settings not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    qn-concept
    Participant
    Hey! I want to set up the Course Home Settings - but every time when I set up a visibility to something different than 'everyone' my course page isn't loading anymore. Could you help me? Greetings, Sam
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I tested it on my test site and found it working properly. Please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    qn-concept
    Participant
    Hey, here are the admin credentials: https://rigatio-school.com/wp-admin/ User: support_wpml Password: Help_Rigatio#20&16! I cant't open the course page after changing the default course home settings to my choice (see attachment). Thanks for your support! Greeting, Samuel
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue was with the permalinks. I re-saved your permalinks and now the settings are working fine on your site. Please check and confirm the same.
    aa7523
    Participant
    Hi.  I'm encountering this issue as well.  What should I do?  How do I re-save permalinks to test if it will work?  Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @aa7523: Please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks and re-save the permalinks to postname
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Home Settings not working’ is closed to new replies.