Course is expired status problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course is expired status problem

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    alainmayrand
    Participant
    Hi, I have just started getting this issue myself with my newest course release. When I try to manually extend the subscription to the course  I only have seconds as a time option to extend, so I cannot put unlimited time. How can I extend manually using unlimited time? Thank you, Alain
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @alainmayrand: Please create your own topic and do not reply on some other topics for your issues. The seconds time parameter is shown because you have set the course duration parameter in seconds. Change it to days or anything according to your requirements and this will be reflected in the course admin area also.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, any news on this problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well update has been released with the fix that I mentioned in my previous reply .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    But me and papuche37 we both see that the problem is still exist, you haven't solved it yet
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to check your payment gateway setting that it does not cancel the order of the user by its own . Order should have just remained pending . We have just added a check if the user is logged in and the order is cancelled then the course access will not revoked .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    "Well you need to check your payment gateway setting that it does not cancel the order of the user by its own . Order should have just remained pending ." Of course the payment gateway cancel the unfinished order. This is how the gateways works. "We have just added a check if the user is logged in and the order is cancelled then the course access will not revoked ." But your check doesn't work. I describe the situation above. The user still lose an access to the course. Please fix this. It's very very important.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As a quick fix please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  : add_action('init','remove_cancel_order_course_check'); function remove_cancel_order_course_check(){   $obj = BP_Course_Action::init();   remove_action('woocommerce_order_status_cancelled',array($obj,'bp_course_disable_access'),10,1);   }
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Okay, I will try this. If possible please include the fix in the next update. Thank you ;)
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, This fix work fine. Thanks a lot.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Alex, thank you for the solution :) Papuche, thank you for the confirmation :)
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘Course is expired status problem’ is closed to new replies.